This 10 Nights Accessible Paris and London Travel Package is the perfect getaway for visiting North Europe. Designed to provide outstanding accessible experiences in both cities, Accessible Travel Solutions has taken the worry out of planning your trip.
Your vacation begins as your arrive in Paris, the beautiful romantic city of lights. A beautiful city known for its landmarks and museums, this accessible travel package includes accessible tours that appeal to all types of travelers. Enjoy an evening dinner cruise along the Seine River to finish your vacation in style.
Continue on to the heart of Britain i.e. London and enjoy private walking and driving tours rights in the historical heart of London, admire views from the London Eye and be mesmerized at the beautiful Windsor Castle.
Package Inclusions and Highlights:
- Guaranteed Accessible accommodation in an exclusive, hand-picked hotel conveniently located for disabled and senior travelers.
- Private Accessible transfer from the airport to your accessible hotel
- Private Accessible 3 Hour Paris Driving Tour the perfect way to acclimate yourself to the many notable locations throughout this city
- Private Accessible 2.5 hour Paris Walking Tour provides an up close look at the treasures contained along the Left Bank
- Accessible 2.5 hour Paris Seine River Dinner Boat Tour a unique and breathtaking way to see Paris at night
- Accessible Driving Tour to Versailles visit the beautiful Versailles Palace and enjoy a guided tour and free time to explore on your own. Entrance tickets included.
- Private Accessible Walking tour at the Louvre be impressed by beautiful art at one of the most famous and beautiful museums in the world! Entrance tickets included.
- Private Accessible Transfer from your accessible hotel to the Paris Train Station
- Accessible Train Seats for your trip from Paris to London
- Private Accessible Transfer from the train station to accessible London hotel
- Private Accessible London Walking Tour enjoy a tour through the heart of London with your lively guide leading the way
- Private Accessible London Driving Tour gives you a history and condensed look at landmarks throughout the city all from the comfort of your own private black cab
- Private Accessible 7 Hour Driving Tour to Hampton Court Palace. Entrance tickets included
- Private Accessible Transfer from your accessible hotel to the airport
- 24-7 Emergency Accessibility Support
Package Accessibility Details
Guaranteed Accessible Hotel Accommodation: Includes accommodations in beautiful, centrally located Amsterdam and Paris hotels. The disabled rooms have special accessibility features such as wide doors, grab bars, roll-in showers or tubs, and extra space to navigate a wheelchair or mobility scooter.
Fully Accessible Transfers: Your accessible transfers from the airport and train station to your accessible hotel and from the hotel to the airport and train station take place in a comfortable accessible van with a wheelchair ramp or lift.
Proven Accessible Tours: The accessible Paris and London guided tours include accessible step free tour routes and incredibly knowledgeable licensed tour guides experienced in touring with elderly and disabled travelers. The accessible driving tours include friendly, English speaking drivers using accessible vans/cabs with a wheelchair ramp or lift.
24/7 Emergency Accessibility Support: When booking this accessible travel package, we also give you access to our exclusive ATS 24/7 Emergency Accessibility Support.
*Please note all prices listed are “per person” prices based on double-occupancy