We’re saluting active and retired US military personnel by offering Disneyland Resort promotional theme park tickets.
Eligible Service Members can choose from a 3-day and 4-day Disney Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket. Whichever they choose, they can soak up the fun at both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park each day of their ticket! Park reservations are required.
Want even more flexibility and convenience? With the purchase of a ticket with Disney Genie+ service, they can select the next available arrival window for Disney Genie+ Lightning Lane entrance at select attractions throughout both parks (attractions are subject to limited availability; limit one Lightning Lane selection per attraction per day). Plus, discover the parks in cool new ways through engaging audio tales, explore a special collection of Disney PhotoPass Lenses and enjoy unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads from the day. Learn more
- 3-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket: $245
- 3-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket with Disney Genie+ Service: $320
- 4-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket: $280
- 4-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket with Disney Genie+ Service: $380
Purchase now through December 11, 2023, for usage through December 15, 2023; blockout dates of April 2, 2023, through April 15, 2023 apply. Park reservations are required.
To enter a theme park, Guests (ages 3 and older) need both valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same day and same park they want to visit. Park reservations are limited in number, subject to the availability of park reservations allocated to park tickets as determined by Disney and theme park capacity, and not guaranteed. Certain parks, attractions, services, experiences and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in availability or capacity and subject to change or cancellation without notice. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. Visit Disneytraveltradeinfo.com/dlr to view important information you need to know before your visit.
This offer is only valid through a US military base ticket office. For more information and to purchase tickets, eligible members of the US military should contact a participating US military base ticket office.
Learn Important Information Before Your Visit
Find out what you need to know before you go.
Important Details for Promotional Ticket Offer
- Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating US military sales outlets only by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses (but not both), for use by themselves and other family members and friends.
- Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
- “Eligible Service Members” are active or retired members of the US military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the US Coast Guard, the US Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- The actual prices charged at the individual US military base ticket offices for Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be less than the prices set forth above.
- Guests with a Park Hopper ticket and an appropriate park reservation may crossover between the Disneyland Resort theme parks on the same day beginning at 1:00 PM, subject to that park’s capacity limitations, operational hours, closures and other restrictions, and is not guaranteed.
- Tickets are valid beginning on January 9, 2023, and expire on December 15, 2023; blockout days of April 2 through April 15, 2023 apply. Park reservations are required.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person’s spouse) under this offer.
- In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or their spouse. Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days.
- May not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes.
- Subject to restrictions, and change or cancellation without notice. Sales may be paused from time to time or terminated at any time.
- Attractions with Lightning Lane entrances that are eligible for Disney Genie+ service are limited in availability, subject to change or closure, may vary by date and are not guaranteed. Guests may select the next available arrival windows for Disney Genie+ Lightning Lane entrances, one at a time; limit one Lightning Lane selection per attraction per day. Price, terms and entitlements are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice. Visit Disneyland.com/DisneyGenie for details.
- Disney PhotoPass service and Disney PhotoPass Lenses may be limited, and are subject to restrictions, the Disney PhotoPass Terms and Conditions and the Disney PhotoPass Expiration Policy. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass photos must be linked to your Disney account to be downloaded.
- A Disney account and eligible mobile device are needed to make experience selections and to redeem other Disney Genie+ features on the day of visit, in the English-language-only Disneyland app. Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re younger than age 18, get the permission of your parent or guardian first.
- Parking is not included.
Disneyland Resort Operational Guidelines & Important Information
The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests complete their primary vaccination series or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any state travel advisories. Do not travel to or enter the Disneyland Resort unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions.