Escape to sprawling quarters boasting extravagant details and first-class amenities inspired by the classic elegance of Sleeping Beauty. Special features allow Guests requiring accessible accommodations to enjoy Royal Suite luxury with built-in comfort and convenience, as well as communication features.
Delight in plush furnishings in a soft, dreamlike palette of blue and gold inspired by Aurora’s time in the castle, or dark, rich wood tones and stone accents evoking her life as Briar Rose.
Concierge Royal Suite with Verandah Stateroom – Accessible classifications and locations are as follows:
- Category 1C: Deck 10 (Princess Aurora Royal Suite – #10166)
Guests of our Royal Suites have at their disposal:
- 2 main bedrooms
- 3 full bathrooms, including 2 main bathrooms with double sinks and a Guest bathroom with a shower (one of the main bathrooms features a bathtub with a rain shower and the other has a walk-in rain shower)
- Private verandah with a whirlpool tub
- Large living area
- Open dining room
- Pantry and wet bar stocked with water and sodas
- Walk-in closet
- Sleeps: 6
- Size: 1,507 sq. ft., including verandah
- Room Configuration: 2 main bedrooms—1 with a queen bed with open bed frame and 1 with a king bed and a large living area with a double convertible sofa (approximately 55” x 75”)
- View: private verandah with a whirlpool tub
- Roll-in shower with fold-down seat, grab bars and adjustable-height showerhead
- Stand-alone bathtub
- Emergency pull cord (please contact Guest Services to activate)
- Lowered towel bars
- Toilet with grab bars
- Accessible double sink with mirror
- Custom premium plush Euro-top mattress
- Frette® 1,000-thread-count, 100% cotton linens
- Frette® luxury robes for each person in the Stateroom
- Premium bath towels
- (3) 43″ LCD flat-screen TVs with remote control
- Central charging station with USB and USB-C ports
- Full-length mirror
- Ample closet space
- Dining table
- Sub-Zero wine cooler
- Refrigerator in pantry
- Mini in-room safe in each of the main bedrooms
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
- Motorized sheer and black-out curtains
While all Disney Cruise Line staterooms feature luxury amenities and world-class service, Guests of our Concierge Suites and Staterooms enjoy an expanded range of offerings:
- Down Duvets: Enjoy a superlative night’s sleep with the softness of genuine feather duvets, featured in Concierge mainbedrooms.
- Guests of our Concierge Suites may choose from pillow options including hypoallergenic, feather and therapeutic memory foam.
- Personal Robe and Slippers: These plush comforts are yours to use for the duration of your cruise.
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Service (length of cruise)
This Concierge Suite includes a private verandah, affording you sweeping ocean views and bracing sea breezes. Bask in the sunshine, enjoy leisurely conversations, coffee or cocktails, or simply admire the scenery as it floats by.
Your verandah features:
- A ramped threshold
- A whirlpool tub with pool lift
- Patio furniture
- Deck lighting
- Plexiglas® railings and dividers
- Childproof locks
- A closet with pulldown hanging bar
- Emergency alarm buttons next to bed (please contact Guest Services to activate)
- Ramped threshold to Verandah
- Privacy Curtain
- Large door widths
- Communication feature elements, including visual indicators and bed shaker for doorbell, telephone calls and alarms
For more information, please visit our Guests with Disabilities page.
Our signature Concierge services begin before you board the ship and continue throughout your vacation and beyond. Pre-reserve many of your onboard activities and services online, up to 120 days prior to your sail date. You may also inform the Concierge Team of your preferences 130 days prior to sailing, and they will make the bookings on your behalf when the 120-day booking window opens. Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received.
A dedicated Concierge Agent is available Monday through Saturday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Call (866) 784-1654 for personalized assistance in planning every cruise detail, including:
- Port Adventures
- Reservations for Adult-Exclusive Restaurants (PALO Steakhouse and Enchanté), spa treatments and nursery stays
- Dining room seating requests
- Special occasions and celebrations
- Any other special requests, from pre-arrival to post-cruise
Please note that requests are confirmed at time of booking and cannot be guaranteed. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call this number. All experiences are subject to availability and may be subject to capacity restraints.
During your cruise, the benefits of signature Concierge service begin with priority check-in and boarding at a dedicated check-in station. Our onboard Concierge team will meet you at a private welcome reception—exclusive to Concierge Guests—and will be available to attend to your needs, questions and special requests. Enjoy assistance with:
- Reservations (Port Adventures, PALO Steakhouse, Enchanté, spa treatments and nursery stays)
- In-suite dining from our concierge in-suite dining menu
- Dining reservation confirmations and changes
- Priority tendering in ports of call
- Updates to your personal itinerary
- Special occasions and celebration planning
Exclusively for Concierge Guests
As a Concierge Guest, you’ll enjoy exclusive access to dedicated areas on the ship, including the Concierge Lounge. Located amid the Concierge Suites on Deck 12 Forward, this stylish, modern retreat allows Guests to relax in quiet comfort, sip a cocktail (during select hours), access the Internet (fees may apply), watch news on the TV, and enjoy complimentary food and nonalcoholic beverages offered throughout the day.
From the Lounge, Concierge Guests can access a sun deck on Deck 13 Forward. Soak up the sun at this VIP onboard oasis and savor tranquil breezes, 2 whirlpools, a wading pool, cushioned lounge chairs, and a full bar stocked with water and refreshments.