You can explore an all-new land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Discover your own Star Wars™ story and live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away, whilst exploring a remote outpost and flying the Millennium Falcon.
At Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, prepare to be transported to the planet of Batuu, a remote outpost on the Galaxy’s Edge.
- Explore Planet Batuu as you travel into a thriving port of rogue traders, droids and strange creatures.
- Black Spire Outpost is an infamous stop for adventurers and smugglers travelling around the Outer Rim and Wild Space.
All-New Star Wars Attractions
There are two incredible new experiences which invite you to become galactic travellers and live your own Star Wars adventure in a galaxy far, far away.
- Get ready to take control of the fastest ship in the galaxy on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Join in an epic battle between the Resistance and the First Order, on Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
Dining in Batuu
With several new dining locations in the land, there’s something to satisfy the appetites of the most rogue of adventurers.
- Grab your farm-fresh blue milk or green milk from the Milk Stand, direct from Bubo Wamba Family Farms!
- Sample the mouth-watering Ronto Wraps from Ronto Roasters in the Black Spire Outpost market
- Find Chef Strono “Cookie” Tuggs’ famous bites at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo, before his food freighter lifts off to feed the next planet
Star Wars Fun
Guests from across the galaxy can enjoy Star Wars fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios even before Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens.
- Celebrate all things Star Wars and come face-to-face with characters from the epic space saga at Star Wars Launch Bay
- Watch younglings train in the ways of the Force and put their skills to the test at Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- End your day in a galaxy far, far away with Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular. Enjoy an epic fireworks extravaganza bursting with Star Wars moments